My future

In this entry I would like to speak about my future, about my dreams, so let's start. In the future I want to work as a civil servant, not as a policeman or as a teacher, I want to be a fireworker I think this is a really honrable work, I mean, this work is the dream of a lot of children me too, since I was litlle I wanted to be that, and now that i grow up I still have the same dream and I know how to get it.
I'm doing this type of "batchillerat" 'cause when I was in 4th of ESO I didn't know what to do study to get this objective so I decided that this was the best option because it's important to have other recurses for if I can't reach my objective.
To be a fireworker is a really difficult, you have to pass over different tets, no only the fisical one which is the most typical, you also have to pass throw different psychological tests. In fact, my reseacrch work will be about trying to get ready to pass the fisical tests. I'm going to prepare my body during the summer, because is the season of the year in which we don't have any other special activity like school or basketball.
So this are my plans for the future, my dreams.

Comentaris