My pets

In this moment I have two pets, one is a hamster, well it's no my pet unless it's my sister's one, I don't know its real name so I call it "Gangster" because I think is the coolest that a hamster can have. We had some other animals as pets like fishes, somre brids "periquitos", we had three rabbits and a cat, I think that we haven't have any more. 
Now how I said we have the Gangster and also a dog which is called Ter, I call him "Tec" because I think is much easier and cooler. We don't know the breed, but last month we went to a cousins home, he have sheeps, pigs and some horses to and we let my dog run and some moments later my dog had put all the sheeps in a circle so we think it can be a type of "gos pastor". This is a really quiet dog, he don't scream anytime and he always follow our orders and we can let he run away because he will always come back.

Comentaris