My basketball team

How I said in the introduccion of the blog, the basketball is the sport that I practice and I do like the most, I play in the C.B.Vic with people from around the district. Now we are in the best league of our age, which is the 1st year of junior, last year with more or less the same team we reached the 2nd place of another competition, it wasn't the better league unless it was the second one. This year the team has changed a bit but we are also competing in the best way we can. Now in the classification we are in the top, not the first but we will maybe go up and reach a better position than the actual.
In my team I play as a center, this type of player during the match are usually moving near the ring except when we need to do a screen which is a technical move or maybe another move typical of your team. Usually the centers are the biggest and tallest people of the teams, one exemple you will certain know is Pau Gasol, this can result confusing because I'm almost the shorter player of my team but I play in this position because I have played there all my life and I have two qualities that you nedd to be that type of player, the strength and the weigth.
You won't see any center shotting from the three point except in some unusual ocations, because we are made to play under the ring with not to much distance of it, the other positions like the point guard or the shooting guard are more used to the shooting by the three points line, they have a better shooting mechanic, they have worked in it much more time meanwhile the center practice more hours the inner movement.

Comentaris