Introduction

Hi readers, this is my first entrance in this blog, so what I’m going to do is a bit of introduction, I’m going to explain a bit of me, where do I live what do I study and my hobbies. So let’s start!
First of all my name is Aniol Pujadas, I’m 16 years old and I live in Manlleu a little city of Catalonia. Now I’m studying in 1st of “Batxillerat” in the Institut Antoni Pous i Argila. I’m in the biochemical group so I do have subjects like biology, chemistry, geology…

My hobbies are really variated but, the one that I like the most is basketball, I practice it about three times a week and I play one match at the weekend, sometimes I play two matches in only one weekend. I actually play in the Club Bàsquet Vic but some years ago I used to play in the Manlleu team. Some of my other hobbies are cycling, meeting with my friends, I do love cooking to, my favourite food are the cupcakes but I had never coked them because I don’t know how to cook cupcakes.

So this is now the final of the first entrance in my blog, my introduction, in the next one I’m going to explain a bit my holiday trip to Florida, you will love it.

Comentaris